Multiple Teams ·

If your are  a transfer student interested in playing basketball and new to NAHS, you must see Coach Sarden ASAP before or after school. You must be certified by GHSA in order to participate in practice or game activities.

Again, If you are a transferred student you must see Coach Sarden. No one will be allow to tryout for boys basketball without GHSA certification. This can take up to a month sometime. So we need to get start.