North Atlanta Athletics is using online sports registration through our registration partner Privit.
Create an account to register your athlete for sports with the Privit Profile.
For the 2018-19 school year, North Atlanta High School has partnered with Privit in an attempt to go completely digital with all Atlanta Public School County and GHSA physical paper work.
With this new registration system, you will be able to complete all forms online using a digital signature and upload your GHSA physical using a PDF File or pictures of your physical.
We recommend using Google Chrome as your web browser while creating and working with your account.
Below are the items that will need to be completed within your student’s Privit Profile:
- Register with one Parent’s/Guardian’s name here: northatlantawarriors-ga.e-ppe.com
- Add athlete(s) to your account by selecting Add Member.
- Join Appropriate Team(s)
- Complete all necessary athletic forms and apply necessary Parent/Guardian and Athlete e-signatures:
- Personal Details (Complete to 100%)
- Student Information Form (Complete 100%)
- Pre-Participation History Form (Parent/Guardian and Athlete e-signature required)
- GHSA Concussion Form (Parent/Guardian and Athlete e-signature required)
- GHSA Heat Policy (Parent/Guardian and Athlete e-signature required)
- Transportation Permission (Parent/Guardian and Athlete e-signature required)
- Code of Conduct (Parent/Guardian and Athlete e-signature required)
- Print for student athlete’s physical:
- Pre-Participation History Form
- Blank Physical Form (Doctor will sign this form)
- Upload completed Physical and Clearance Form into student’s profile